- 185735 - Organization Effectiveness Coordinator
- Up to $150.00 DOE
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Organization Effectiveness Coordinator for an opening in Orlando, FL.
Responsible for advising and supporting Client Talent and Organizational Capability Director on all organization design efforts including modeling.
Supports all in scope OD activities:
Develop design objectives and criteria
Develop design scenarios
Clarify business processes
Develop detailed organization design and business activity mapping recommendation
Develop implementation roadmap/plan
Organization Design/Development experience – 15+ years or more
Experienced in providing deep industry best practice, tools, and OD knowledge and insights to client team
Brings deep OD experiences and methodology to project
Experienced in delivering organization design, structure, rationalizing and mapping business processes, and people to drive business strategy and desired
Experienced in facilitation of organization design meetings including visioning, operating model design discussions
•Consulting experience conducting organizational analysis
• Perspective, alternative practices and pragmatism in recommending new organizational structures
• Technical experience, knowledge and skills that help clients model impacts and implement policies and processes to achieve future-state organization
• Acceleration of process from inception to implementation through time-tested techniques and tools
• Proven knowledge of Galbraith’s STAR Model and other organizational design tools
• Industry experience working with A&D Organizations • Experience in leading large scale organizational change efforts
• Experience in Agile Development
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational psychology, industrial psychology.
Preferred Master Degree in business, HR development, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.