- 185758 - Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- $22 to $25.00 DOE
- 7 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician for an opening in San Diego, CA.
Assemble large and small mechanical and electrical assemblies – includes both bench top component and module assembly. Work involves an equal amount of electrical and mechanical assembly.
• Familiar with common mechanical and electrical tools
• Test equipment (calipers and volt/ohm meter, etc)
• Proficient in circuit board soldering techniques (candidates will receive specific soldering training/certification for this assignment)
• Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
• Able to communicate clearly in English
• Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical diagrams and electrical schematics
• Candidate will work under direct supervision
• Forklift operation experience a plus (not required)
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift work day begins at 6:30am
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.