- 185792 - FP&A Analyst
- $38 to $43.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a FP&A Analyst for an opening in Mason, OH.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst will be responsible for supporting financial and operational analytical support including monthly financial analysis and presentation of actual results and forecast. In addition, this position works with the various business units' Operations and Finance personnel to develop and analyze operational improvements and cost reduction projects.
• Analyze data and prepare variance analysis as required.
• Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly financial reports.
• Convert financial data into meaningful business information for presentations to Senior Management.
• Support the development and presentation of the annual and five-year plans.
• Maintain the financial forecasting system.
• Special projects and ad-hoc analyses as required.
• Recommends and implements process improvements with regard to financial analysis and financial reporting.
• Other duties as assigned
• 10+ years of experience in a finance position is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word; Expert level in Excel is required
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint (ERP) and Hyperion desired.
• Able to meet schedules and time frames consistently
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent training and experience. MBA is highly preferred
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.