- 185808 - Sr Principal S/W Configuration Analyst
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo
- $64 to $68.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Principal S/W Configuration Analyst for an opportunity in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards. Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage. Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of internally developed software products. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable. Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use. May develop software configuration standards for program-wide use. May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Software and Configuration Management Tools: Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crucible), Subversion, Git, ClearQuest, ClearCase, SonarQube, Fortify, Teamcenter, Agile Product Data Management (PDM), HTML, Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitflow, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, SCRUM Agile Methodologies
- Shell/script Tools: Windows DOS/PowerShell commands, Linux Shell commands, Python script execution
- Collaboration and Documentation Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Excel), SharePoint
- Program Management Skills Development Course or PMI equivalent
- Software quality audits experience
- Master’s Degree in Management
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 13 years of professional experience.
School must be accredited.
FIRST SHIFT - 9/80 WORK WEEK
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.