- 185960 - Expediter
- El Paso
- Up to $19.79 DOE
- 24 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Expediter for an opportunity in El Paso, TX.
• Coordinate with procurement management office, receiving and shipping elements of distribution center to obtain status of outbound property.
• Track and schedule maintenance of SEMA Distribution Center delivery truck
• Generate reports as needed for daily, weekly and monthly strategic meetings of assets delivery and transportation timelines
• Doing idle times assist with retrieving and validation of outbound assets
• Responsible for designated assets locations to ensure proper storage, handling and inventory accuracy
• Shift work, weekend stand by duty and other duties assigned
• Dispatch Company owned trucks/drivers accordingly to ensure on time deliveries.
• Manage on file up to date carrier documentation.
• Maintain updated required driver & company data and files, including contracts, insurance, safety, driving records, etc.
High School Degree/GED.
School must be accredited.
5/40 WORK WEEK
On-Call duties and after hour availability required specially during company’s peak season.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.