- 185981 - Software Development Analyst 2
- Melbourne. FL
- $38 to $42.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Development Analyst 2 for an opportunity in Melbourne, FL.
• As a junior developer contribute to software development using C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC and ASP.NET Core in an Agile Scrum process following guidance and established processes from technical leads.
• Support some design, development, and maintenance of scalable SharePoint sites, including customizations, maintaining permissions, and supporting multiple users/projects/deadlines.
• Working with leads, complete some SharePoint to .NET conversion projects with minimal supervision.
• Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Review status of projects and budgets; a self-starter that can manage schedules and prepare status reports.
• Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to improve productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Individual will be responsible for contributing to large and small scale projects for programs and the functional homeroom.
• Works independently with little oversight, has the willingness to learn new technologies/complete training/provide meaningful input as well as follow guidance from the tech lead.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as reading comprehension skills are essential
• Able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements by working directly with internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
• Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and training.
• Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications; including taking direction from team leads.
• Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions.
• Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities.
• Familiarity with modern source control and project management systems such as GIT and Azure Dev Ops.
• Strong time management and communications skills are highly desired.
• Estimating tasks and work assignments
• Maintaining existing code in legacy applications as well as develop new green field applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
• Willingness to develop and maintain some SharePoint sites
• Able to work onsite in Melbourne, FL (but not a requirement to start)
• Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS, and/or LESS.
• Experience in the following: Consuming/Creating RESTful APIs, JSON, ASP.NET Core, and/or TypeScript
• High Proficiency with .NET/SQL
• Experience with OOTB SharePoint workflows
• Proficient with OOTB SharePoint web parts
• Experience with SharePoint permission maintenance and user support with OOTB SharePoint issues and light customization
• Experienced site collection administrator and site owner
• Experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Experience with Agile Processes and Methodologies in particular SCRUM
• Understanding of Aerospace effectivity management principles
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
9/80 WORK WEEK
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.