- 186028 - Technical Program Manager
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Technical Program Manager for an opening in Wiesbaden, Germany.
• Provide oversight and quality assurance to network engineering, voice engineering, virtualization engineering, Cyber security, system administration, and network administration teams.
• Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage
. • Responsible for the management program scope in order to meet schedule requirements; responsible for defining resource needs, directing personnel to perform tasks, and reporting progress to the Government.
• Travel may be necessary at times 10%
• Cultivating customer relationships and intimacy to develop further opportunities within the customer community
• Developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
• Establishing a program organization that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external sub-organizations
• Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives Measuring and reporting program performance
• Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
• Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
• Establishing design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
• Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work Identification, distribution, tracking, and completion of program requirements. Establishment and management of the program and subordinate baselines
• Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools
• Identifying, allocating and managing program resources, including workforce planning
• Managing Government/customer supplied property or information (GFE, CFE, etc.)
• Managing suppliers to meet program objectives
• Adherence to all internal processes, policies, and applicable industry standards
• Ensuring program team understands and adheres to contract scope, and manages change through control board activities
• Development and adherence to master plans and schedules
• Conducting thorough risk & opportunity management practices including identification, mitigation and realization
• 8570/8140M – IAT III Certification
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification
• Experience leading a complex network engineering effort
• Experience supporting enterprise IT services
• Ability to identify and address program impacts through a systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program.
• Ability to identify, orchestrate, coordinate and controls the management activities and processes that integrate program interdependencies throughout their life cycle to achieve successful program completion.
• Ability to address program uncertainty through an organized and analytical forward looking approach that identifies risks and opportunities, determines appropriate handlingplans, and manages, controls, and communicates risks and opportunities throughout the lifecycle of the program"
• ITIL certification(s)
• Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
• Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
• Additional Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
. • Experience leading diverse Information Technology (IT) teams.
• Ability to identify and address program impacts through a systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program."
BA/BS or equivalent experience and 3+ years of prior relevant experience, -OR Associate’s degree and a minimum 7 years of recent specialized experience –OR- Major Certification and a minimum of 7 years of recent specialized experience –OR- a minimum of 11 years of recent specialized experience with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.