- 186029 - EMITS - Lead Network Engineer
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a EMITS - Lead Network Engineer for an opening in Powidz, Poland.
The Enterprise Mission Information Technology Services (EMITS) program is seeking a Lead Network Engineer to join the team in Powidz, Poland. This program supports Headquarters U.S. Army Europe (HQ USAREUR) G6 Atlantic Resolve (AR) North. USAREUR G6 sets the theater communications architecture, enhances interoperability, and enables secure Army and Allied mission command through governance, policy and resourcing. The EMITS program rises to serve USAREUR’s growing need for Command Control (C2), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C41), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence (C51), and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR). The scope of this position will provide management direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the execution of engineering and service delivery of the USAREUR G6 AR North Network. The Lead Engineer will oversee Operational & Maintenance support for network connectivity, voice, VTC, COMSEC, SATCOM, NetOPS, Network Management, and Wireless IT services in order to meet AR mission requirements.
• Provide oversight and quality assurance to network engineering, voice engineering, virtualization engineering, Cyber security, system administration, and network administration team.s
• Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stag.e
• Responsible for the management program scope in order to meet schedule requirements; responsible for defining resource needs, directing personnel to perform tasks, and reporting progress to the Government.
• 8570/8140M – IAT II Certification
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Experience leading a complex network engineering effort
• Experience supporting enterprise IT services.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification
• ITIL certification(s)
• Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
•Knowledg e of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
• Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)"
Accredited BA/BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of relevant experience. May accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree. •
Travel may be necessary at times 10%
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.