- 186039 - Production Assembler
- Up to $12.50 DOE
- 6 mos
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Assembler for an opening in Detroit, MI.
The Peptone Worker will perform manufacturing operations associated with the production of animal-based peptones.
The Peptone Worker will be responsible to:
· Prepare raw material for use in digest kettles
· Setup and operate digest kettles, steam kettles and filter presses
· Setup and load product dryers
· Unload, weigh and transfer dried product
· Operate pH meters
· Equipment cleaning
· Facility cleaning
· Perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor including cross-training on other equipment
No specific experience required as on-the-job training will be conducted.
· Must be able to write legibly
· Read and comprehend directions
· Basic math skills
· Follow instructions
· Attention to detail
· Strong verbal communication
· 2 Plus years Manufacturing Experience
· Good Manufacturing Practices / ISO experience
· Good Documentation experience
· Use of Standard Operating Procedures
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.