- 186063 - Staff Engineer Structural
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Structural Analysis Engineer for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
Te selected candidate will perform structural analysis on metallic and composite airframe structures. Essential Functions:
• Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
• Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
• Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
•BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) plus a minimum of 14 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) plus 12 years of experience or High School Diploma/GED plus 22 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in Metallic or Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
• Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large FE Models using NASTRAN, FEMAP or other FEM tools.
• Experience working on military aircraft
Accredited BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) plus a minimum of 14 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) plus 12 years of experience or High School Diploma/GED plus 22 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.