- 186205 - Drafter
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- Up to $55.00 DOE
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Drafter for an opening in San Diego, CA.
• The Drafter is responsible for using specialized computer-aided drafting software (SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD) to edit blueprints, drawings and models for a variety of parts, components, and products.
• These blueprints get used as technical guides during the production process, so drafters must include comprehensive details, such as materials, measurements and fabrication procedures.
• During the drafting process, the drafter will collaborate with engineers and scientists to gather specifications and resolve design issues.
• The Drafter will work under the direction of a Senior Engineer.
• Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD with 10 years recent related experience
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to work with engineers and other design professionals
• Associates in Drafting (preferred); equivalent experience may substitute for education
• Familiar with MS Office Products
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Part-time, as needed, up to 20-40 hours per week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.