- 186242 - EMITS Lead Systems Engineer
Chipton-Ross is seeking a EMITS Lead Systems Engineer for an opening in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The Enterprise Mission Information Technology Services (EMITS) program is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to join the. This program supports Headquarters U.S. Army Europe (HQ USAREUR) G6 Mission Command Support Division (MCSD). USAREUR G6 sets the theater communications architecture, enhances interoperability, and enables secure Army and Allied mission command through governance, policy and resourcing. The EMITS program rises to serve USAREUR's growing need for Command Control (C2), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C41), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence (C51), and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR). This scope of this position will provide management, direction, administration quality assurance, and leadership towards engineering and service delivery of multiple complex C2 and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS). C2 and CDS systems include but are not limited to BCCS, GCCS-A, GCCS-J, I3 Networked Interoperable Realtime Information Services (NIRIS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), CPOF, CPCE, JADOCS, Joint Effects Model (JEM), and Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN), and Radiant Mercury (RM).
• Participate and assist customer with operational evaluations of advanced technologies.
• Assist in developing standards, processes, and tools to identify and document
intelligence architectural shortfalls, resource requirements associated with current and
emerging intelligence systems and concepts, and to assess resources required to
achieve target architectures and design.
• Engineer, configure, operate and maintain CDS systems in operational and exercise
• Provide high level C2 system architectural expertise and develop architectural products
• Participate in developing standards, processes, and tools to identify and document
architectural shortfalls, resource requirements associated with current and emerging
technologies to achieve an integrated C2 systems architecture and COP architecture.
• 8570/8140M – IAT III Certification
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Experience leading complex mission command engineering efforts
• Experience supporting CDS solutions in a multi-domain environment.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification • ITIL certification(s)
• Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe (USAREUR)
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
• Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
• Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce
Accredited Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience, may consider additional 4 years in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.