- 186259 - Photographer 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $38.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Photographer 2 for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
Seeking a Contract Labor Photographer to join our team of qualified, highly engaged and enthusiastic communications professionals focused on the promotion and publicity of people, products and processes. Qualified candidates must be prepared to thrive in a highly active environment that demands collaboration, innovative thinking and use of tools to effectively communicate to employees, customers, the public, industry, stakeholders and others. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California reporting to the manager of Photography for Strategic Space Systems Division. We are looking for someone to infuse new ideas and techniques into projects and help to elevate the value of our creative team. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and qualified candidates must have demonstrated experience working multiple projects, performing to tight deadlines, being attentive to details and possess solid communication, design and time management skills.
- Must be an experienced user of the Adobe Creative Suite of applications.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- The ability to work on Mac and PC operating systems.
- Must have experience operating a variety of standard and special-purpose still and/or video cameras.
- Must have experience coordinating and directing the execution of creative photographic assignments for advertising, news, publicity, and/or technical use.
- Must have customer service experience and ability to work independently and also collaboratively on a multimedia team.
- Must have full knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Strong administrative skills
- Project management skills
Accredited Bachelor degree and 3 years of experience in Photography or Masters with 1 years.
WORK HOURS: ON CALL
Willing to work a 9/80 work schedule. Overtime including second shift and weekend support may be required.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.