- 186314 - Lab Technician
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Lab Technician in Cincinnati, OH.
To support the Quality Control Department by performing safe and timely analyses on in-process, stability, finished products or raw materials following established methods and Patheon SOPs in accordance to cGMPs. The position requires the ability to run basic instrumentation and perform rudimentary tests to provide release data to the Quality Control Department. Alerts supervision of any unusual observations or problems encountered.
Assure quality results while working in a production environment with multiple regulatory requirements and rigorous schedules. Organize and self-manage time to meet release deadlines.
- Must prioritize daily testing efficiently.
- Must use good time management skills to complete all required testing on schedule.
- Must accurately document all testing clearly and notify Group Supervisor/Leader of any test failure immediately.
- The incumbant has some latitude to determine sequence of work tasks to meet requirements and schedules, however will rely heavily on direction provided by the Group Supervisor/Leader.
- Interpret data to ensure that results are valid and reliable.
- Optimize daily work to ensure compliance to schedule.
Specific Duties: (with % of time for each task totally 100%)
Analysis and Documentation (95%)
- Testing of raw materials, finished product, and stability samples while meeting deadlines and following an assigned schedule
- Accurately documenting all tests/test materials/equipment used and all results obtained
- Work in accordance with approved methods, SOPs, and cGMPs/GLPs, while performing tests.
- Responsible for safety and to protect themselves and fellow employees from harm.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with the English language, both written and oral.
- Must be a detail oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
An Associate Degree in Chemistry or related science or in a related discipline.
Shift: First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.