- 186319 - Atlassian BitBucket Developer / Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $50 to $60.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Atlassian BitBucket Developer / Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Atlassian BitBucket Developer/Engineer shall perform professional level BitBucket customization and implement the best practice for the successful deployment of Bitbucket. This experienced BitBucket engineer will customize the BitBucket to improve the interface and to prevent critical procedural errors. Introduce the best practice / workflow of the Atlassian tools for the seamless integration and to maximize the efficiency. Provide the recommendation and enhancement of the systems and processes.
1. Customize Atlassian tools, especially Bitbucket and JIRA to increase the efficiency
2. Create and update custom workflows, post functions and validators
3. Develop pre-commit hooks to filter commit files & simplify commits
4. Develop push-to-queue and acceptance reports/controls
5. Develop custom plugins and evaluate and advise on plugins and plugin development
6. Manage the changes to workflows and fields, JQL scripting and reporting¬
7. Manage the code migration from RTC into Atlassian BitBucket
8. Provide needed enhancement / customization for BitBucket & Bamboo interface for the Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration
9. Develop user training and technical support as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to be proficient in Atlassian products and have significant experience and knowledge of BitBucket. This positon will have current subject matter experience in strategic vision, design and development / customization and the successful deployment. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
1. Must have significant exposure to with Atlassian products, especially plugin development and their best practices.
2. Extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of setting up, configuring and managing BitBucket, Bamboo and Jira
3. Strong experience in customization to extend Bitbucket and Jira beyond its standard capabilities
4. Practical experience of code migration from RTC into BitBucket
5. Active understanding of Agile development methodologies
6. Experience with load testing, monitoring and tuning of Atlassian products
7. Experience with consolidation of multiple JIRA servers and/or migration
8. Must have effective communication skills and be able to work as a member to a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
9. Must work on site
• In depth understanding of CI/CD automation
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.