- 186322 - Technical Writer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Technical Writer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
This engineer requires an expertise ins and outs of Atlassian Confluence. The impact of this experienced Confluence Technical Writer is substantial as to define the templates for various document types and to structure the confluence spaces to maximize the consistency and usability through the company.
• Updates existing and develops new content for system design, technical training materials, policies/procedures, and other knowledge assets.
• Designs, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures embedded, highly technical applications.
• Assists in improving and documenting processes and style guide.
• Works closely with the manager and engineers lead to organize and format various documents to ensure the consistency and usability
• Enhance and establish the style guidelines and best practices for Confluence.
• Manages own work schedule to complete assigned/committed tasks on time.
• Updates intranet resources as assigned by the manager or lead.
• Extensive on-hand experience and intimate knowledge of Confluence.
• Proven track record of developing technical contents for the audience with mixed levels of expertise
• Proficient knowledge of technical writing concepts and technologies obtained through formal training and work experience.
• Strong written and verbal English language skills (grammar, syntax, usage, and style issues) to write content clearly and accurately.
• Ability and aptitude to obtain information through research, interviews and experimentation and write content with minimal guidance.
• Candidate must be highly organized, a team play, a self-starter with strong work ethic.
• Motivation and enthusiasm to be highly productive in a fast-paced, deadline- driven and dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Bitbucket is a plus
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.