- 186334 - Global Compliance Investigator and Auditor
- Up to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Global Trade Compliance Investigator and Auditor for an opening in Arlington, VA.
• Support the corporate Global Trade Group with managing the company’s trade compliance program.
• Provide support to fulfilling the requirements of the U.S. Department of State Consent Agreement.
• Assist business segments with investigations of compliance incident reports and other compliance matters.
• Help to properly scope investigations and document the results.
• Review, coordinate and track Department of Commerce, Department of State, and Census Bureau voluntary disclosures
• Interface with internal and external customers in trade compliance matters
• Assist with scheduling and data collection in preparation for internal trade compliance assessments, audits, etc.
• Monitor trade compliance through self-assessments, compliance assistance visits (CAVs), and audits
• Track and follow-up on corrective actions related to voluntary disclosures, CAVs, self-assessments, audits, etc.
• Track metrics and create reports pertaining to various elements of the export/import process, and report on trends, areas of concern and improvement opportunities
• Help to identify training needs and develop training materials.
• Develop and implement business processes, procedures and tools to ensure compliance with U.S. Government trade regulations and corporate policies
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and multi-tasking
• Ability to manage assignments with limited supervision
• Ability to analyze and suggest solutions to highly complex problems
• Ability to apply U.S. Government regulatory requirements in complex scenarios
• Specialized knowledge of U.S. Government trade regulations
• Attention to detail and follow through on tasks assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to travel as necessary (when conditions are appropriate)
• Ability to foster and work well in a team environment
• Experience with OCR EASE export administration and licensing software
• Experience conducting investigations and managing case loads
• Experience working under a Consent Agreement
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing
• Exhibits a high attention to detail, integrity and discretion.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent practical work experience required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.