- 186492 - Electrical Engineer
- Up to $50.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opening in Ayer, MA.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
• Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Interacting with customers to interpret their needs and requirements.
• Conducting design of electrical engineering, parameters and review.
• Providing guidance and review of electrical engineering principles application to operation problems and requirements.
• Preparing documented design inputs.
• Reviewing design inputs and engineering drawings.
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
• Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD/Solidworks
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Time management and organization skills
• Background in both DOD and commercial programs
• Knowledge of cost accounting
• Understanding of principles of Electromagnetic radiation
• Experience with radar applications
• Experience with composite materials
• Experience with CATIA software
• Minimum of 5 years related experience.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
9/80, 1st Shift 7:30-5:00
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.