- 186511 - Document Control Specialist
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 4 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Document Control Specialist for an opening in Ayer, MA.
The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for managing documents within the engineering and program management organization. They will coordinate any potential updates with engineers and/or process owners, by ensuring accuracy, quality and the integrity of all documents all while identifying opportunities to drive increased efficiency.
• Maintains all controlled documents (Electronic and Hard Copies)
• Routing and tracking, reviewing, editing, formatting, updating, and managing new/revised documents (SOP’s, Forms, JIBs, and Job Aids)
• Improving migration of documentation from paper (hard copy) to electronic system
• Completing additional projects (improvements, spreadsheets, or others as needed)
• Effective Communication (written and verbal)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Attention to detail
• Organization Skills as needed to maintain paperwork/task schedule
• Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications)
• Must be able to sit at a desk for several hours daily
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
• Adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness with take charge personality to thrive in high paced environment
• Basic knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements desired
Associates degree in a technical discipline and 3-5 years of related work experience
1st shift, 9/80 Work Schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.