- 186577 - Electronics Technician
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electronics Technician for an opening in Orlando, FL.
Electronics Technician qualified and trained to support electrical/mechanical fabrication and limited testing associated with aerospace related or comparably critical systems. Tasks include cable / harness fabrication, surface mount and thru-hole soldering, test box layout (including drilling / punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.). Candidate will support multiple missile and fire control programs.
- Must be a detailed worker, capable of following written and oral instructions from engineering drawings and other inputs.
- Candidate must be able to pass Client provided solder and harness fabrication training.
- Candidate must have prior surface mount soldering experience -Experience with cable/harness fabrication, manual soldering (SMT and Thru-Hole), test box layout (including drilling/punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.).
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is required.
Related military experience and previous Client experience is a plus. IPC-620, IPC-610 and J-STD-001 certification highly desirable
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.