- 187188 - Sr Principal Engineer ASIC/FPGA (VHDL) Designer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $72 to $80.00 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Principal Engineer ASIC/FPGA (VHDL) Designerl for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
Designs and develops circuits used in electronic devices. device evaluation and characterization, test box design, prototype construction and checkout, and determination of wafer fabrication processes. Prepares test methods and specifications; analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests; provides finished device approval; and prepares customer application information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution with minimum of 9 years of experience with Logic Design in VHDL or Verilog; or 7 years of experience with Masters Degree
- Hands-on lab experience with testing of digital hardware is highly desired
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 10 years or more of digital Logic Experience
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. First Shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.