- 187259 - Facilities Maintenance Planner 1
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $28 to $32.00 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Planner 1 for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using the MAXIMO computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
• Develop job plans for common maintenance tasks.
• Responsible for gathering all new asset data and ensuring that it is entered into the CMMS appropriately.
• Analysis of the Maintenance Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure high integrity of the centralized information and identify opportunities for improvement of the existing processes.
• Review all completed work orders to document completed work, record material used, and determine craft hours spent versus the job plan estimate. Also, direct the efforts to maintain proper records for cost and repair history of equipment.
• Develop detailed project / outage schedules and track progress.
• Support the Facilities Reliability and Infrastructure Optimization department as required.
- A bachelor's degree
- Interest in planning or executing maintenance activities, such as planning maintenance work for facilities infrastructure and/or production equipment.
- Ability to work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Capability to communicate requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate significant maintenance items.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software suite.
• Aerospace industry facilities maintenance experience in electrical, HVAC, and/or plumbing trades.
• Experience working in a mission critical facility environment by participating in maintenance activities for several different trade disciplines.
• Certificate in MAXIMO a plus.
• Experience working with building management systems (BMS) and related controls.
Bachelor's degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek, 1st shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.