- 187274 - Facilities Maintenance Planner 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $49.00 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Planner 3 for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using the MAXIMO computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
• Develop job plans for common maintenance tasks.
• Train maintenance/operations personnel in proper use of CMMS to ensure highest quality work orders are produced and maintained for future reference.
• Analysis of the Maintenance Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure high integrity of the centralized information and identify opportunities for improvement of the existing processes.
• Plan all maintenance work orders by analyzing basic job steps, determining their relative sequence, and identifying parts, materials, special tools, safety requirements, heavy equipment, and skills required for each step.
• Review all completed work orders to document completed work, record material used, and determine craft hours spent versus the job plan estimate. Also, direct the efforts to maintain proper records for cost and repair history of equipment.
• Maintain an appropriate backlog of effectively planned work ready for scheduling based on priorities established by Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering.
• Develop detailed project / outage schedules and track progress.
• Work directly with Maintenance and Production Supervisors to plan preventative and corrective maintenance work orders, develop weekly and long-term schedules, and plan plant shutdowns.
• Support the Facilities Reliability and Infrastructure Optimization department as required.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field and six (6) years of facilities engineering experience
• Experience planning or executing maintenance activities, such as planning maintenance work for facilities infrastructure and/or production equipment.
• Experience working in MAXIMO (or a similar CMMS).
• Proven ability to work under only general direction and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Experience communicating requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate significant maintenance items.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software suite..
• Current top secret clearance.
• Aerospace industry facilities maintenance experience in electrical, HVAC, and/or plumbing trades.
• Experience working in a mission critical facility environment by participating in maintenance activities for several different trade disciplines.
• Certificate in MAXIMO a plus.
• Experience working with building management systems (BMS) and related controls.
• Familiarity working with complex facilities infrastructure feeding clean rooms/labs, offices, and manufacturing spaces.
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek, 1st shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.