- 187293 - Software Engineer
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Denver, CO.
Mandatory (4-5 years)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation including but not limited to Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Concourse
- Full Stack Development experience preferably utilizing DevOps practices
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Experience developing application interfaces, translations and transformations
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with full life cycle development and sustainment, leveraging a disciplined engineering process for both implementation as well as Operations and Maintenance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of being a self-starter and strong independent contributor
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong team relationships and deliver exceptional customer service
- Cloud - AWS, Kubernetes 4-5 years
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Familiarity integrating DevOps tools into end to end pipelines
- Willingness to operate in an interactive local and virtual team environment using paired programming and test driven development processes
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.