- 187381 - Sr Specialist, System Administrator
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $45.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Specialist, System Administrator for an opening in Camden, NJ.
• Installation, configuration and maintain servers and network equipment
• Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to RMF requirements
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 10 configuration, deployment and administration
• Perform data backup to tape for disaster recovery
• Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and all Domain related operations
• Experience with, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
Candidate will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Windows Desktop systems and how they function. Installation and maintenance of moderately complex hardware / software systems and supporting larger user groups. Interact with end users to determine software and hardware requirements. Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community. Experience in the configuration of network switches. Strong troubleshooting skills. Good understanding of the fundamentals of network and server / desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment. Applies good understanding of customer service techniques as required.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.