- 187525 - Payload/Electrical Test Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $40 to $44.00 DOE
- 1 year
Updating/generating Test Plans, evaluating requirements, generating CAPE procedures, updating/generating Automated Test Scripts, becoming familiar with test applications and test requirements, performing functional testing
Candidate must possess BS in a STEM related field
• Command and Data Handling experience
• Experience in test script development
• Experience troubleshooting anomalous hardware and software
• Experience with RF Test Equipment
• Basic Programming Skills in one or more of these areas: Python, C, Matlab, Excel
• Ability to operate in a large Integration and Test environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent technical writing skills
Bachelors in a STEM related field
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. 1st shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.