- 187526 - PDC Machine Operator
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a PDC Machine Operator for an opening in Littleton, CO.
• Perform multiple in shop roles including programming, tool selection, part set-ups.
• Maintain and operate numerous shop machines including manual mills, manual lathes, computer numerically controlled (CNC) mills, and lathes.
• Use MasterCAM to program, select tools and operations.
• Set-up CNC equipment and verify part conformance to either blue prints or engineering models.
• Monitor operation of CNC equipment, inspect parts using micrometers, calipers, and surface plate inspection equipment; making necessary adjustments to offset to maintain parts quality throughout the run.
3+ Years experience operating CNC mills and lathes.
• Experience creating efficient CNC programs from engineering drawings and/or 3D models using MasterCAM.
• Shop level knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Knowledge of proper speeds and feeds for cutting tools and materials being cut.
• Proficient in CNC equipment setup using best shop practices.
• Capable of manually operating machine shop equipment.
• Knowledge of machine shop inspection tools.
• Skilled in operating Multi Axis machines.
• Graduate from an accredited technical institution with an Associate degree in machining technology.
• DMG Mori Multi Axis programming and operation.
• Experience with material characteristics and machining on a variety of materials including aluminum, titanium, stainless steels and high temp alloys
Accredited Associate degree in machining technology from an accredited technical institution.
Day Shift and Night Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.