- 187529 - Manufacturing Technician
- Up to $19.23 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD
• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings.
• Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
• May conduct peer inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework and reassemble experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Some overtime, evenings and weekends, may be required to meet program schedule.
High school diploma or GED.
High school diploma or GED
School must be accredited.
Some overtime, evenings and weekends, may be required to meet program schedule.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x289 or (800) 927-9318 x289
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.