- 187834 - SAP Plant Maintenance/MRO Business Analyst
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a SAP Plant Maintenance/MRO Business Analyst for an opening in San Diego, CA.
Gathers requirements, develops and documents designs, configures and unit tests the Plant Maintenance / Service Management / Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul functionality in SAP.
Develops test procedures and coordinates testing of changes with process owners. Follows established change control procedures to move any changes to Production.
Researches and resolves issues with the Plant Maintenance / Service Management / MRO functionality in SAP. Coordinates closely with the other SAP Analysts to ensure that solutions developed will meet customer’s needs.
Work with process owners, functional analysts and project team members to blueprint and implement Plant Maintenance / Service Management / MRO/Depot functionality on SAP projects.
Keeps up-to-date with new SAP Plant Maintenance / Service Management / MRO related developments to ensure that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.
Provides direction to less experienced staff.
Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Experience in Aerospace & Defense and/or Aviation Industry, specifically in maintenance, repair, and overall functional areas, is a big plus.
Knowledge and experience in (1) PM master data including functional locations, equipment master, maintenance bills of material, networks, and other technical objects, (2) PM functionality including task lists and maintenance plans, calibrations, notifications, and maintenance orders, (3) mobile application for PM functionality, (4) resource scheduler
Associated reporting experience in PM data.
Knowledge and experience in SAP Sales/Distribution module including:
SD master data (customer, pricing, material determination)
SD outline agreements (contracts and scheduling agreements)
SD sales processing (sales orders, user exits, enhancements)
SD condition technique (pricing, output, material determination, listing/exclusion
LE delivery processing (delivery, picking, packing, route determination)
LE shipment processing (shipment, handling units, activity profile)
• Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Must have good leadership skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
• Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them in an evolving environment while contributing to the development of new processes.
• Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to a variety of highly complex and diverse problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees, management and external contacts; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; and (5) excellent computer skills. Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential, to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, and to work extended hours as required.
Accredited bachelor's degree in information technology or related field along with nine or more years of progressive experience in SAP business analysis, SAP configuration, or related experience. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.