- 187847 - Assembler
- SC-South Carolina
- 12 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an Assembler in Lugoff, SC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble to completion existing products per engineering documents and established production standards.
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for assembly process.
- Use variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedure to complete assembly of components and products.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements, i.e. continual improvement.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established procedures.
- Report production issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- Cross train to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor or manager.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that get along with co-workers, customers and clients.
- Must read, interpret and utilize fixed and standard gages, adjust precision measuring instruments, blueprints, process sheets and shop mathematics.
- Familiarity with the use of tools/fixture for production aids.
- One-year experience in manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- First shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.