- 188054 - FPGA Designer
- $40 to $70.00 DOE
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a FPGA Designer for an opening in Northampton, MA.
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to design FPGA for maritime applications. The Electrical Engineer must be capable of FPGA design utilizing VHDL and have strong hardware / firmware troubleshooting skills. The ideal candidate must be capable of FPGA design in a video processing application.
• Minimum 8 years in FPGA design experience in a development environment.
• Strong FPGA design skills including familiarity with Xilinx Vivado tool flows with VHDL.
• Experience with latest version of Xilinx devices such as: Kintex, Ultrascale, Zynq.
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, including hands-on familiarity with oscilloscopes and Vivado logic analyzer.
• Familiarity with digital and analog video standards and protocols.
• Hands on experience with multi-clock designs, timing constraints and timing closure.
• Experience interfacing to Xilinx or 3rd Party IP Cores.
• Experience in standard communication protocols I2c, RS-232, SPI.
• Experience using FPGA in a video processing application.
• Experience interfacing to COTS cameras and CMOS sensors.
• Strong hardware troubleshooting skills is desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 7:30 to 5:00
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.