- 188150 - Project Manager (Perfumery)
- NJ-New Jersey
- $28.63 to $30.78 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager (Perfumery) for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ.
Support sales executives to manage their accounts, both externally (with clients) and internally, by managing projects administration, account management activities (such as customer data and products life cycle) and routine inquiries from clients.
• Handle customer projects: enter and follow up in project management tool according to established rules, coordinate activities with other functions involved, including sampling for clients and for consumer tests
• Create and maintain new product introductions and discontinuation information
• Manage all commercial data (MDM requests, CMIRs, prices and price conditions, M&L notices, product portfolio, products submitted etc)
• Prepare and organize client meetings and submissions
• Take care of day to day client requests
• Collaborate with Customer Care to ensure client satisfaction
• File and maintain all commercial documents, including contracts and agreements
• Perform general administrative tasks
• If delegated, make analysis and reports
• If delegated, help account managers for demand planning, budget, LE etc
• If delegated, manage account manager’s calendars, trips and expense
• If systems & tools superuser: be the regional or local expert of the system/tool functionalities and usage, as well as corresponding working processes and guidelines.
• Organize training to end-users for each new tool or major change. Provide daily support to end users when needed. Inform the tool global owner about any issue, communication, training or improvement needed.
• Clients, account managers and sales management, creation & development, labs, consumer insight & marketing, customer care, systems & tools superusers
• 5-10 years of commercial assistant experience
• Computer literacy and in depth mastering of some of Client systems & tools: SAP (CMIR, MDM customer, MDM material, sampling, pricing) Projectmaster, Sharepoint (and if delegated, pricing tool, demand planning, budget, LE)
• Knowledge and usage of sales working processes and rules
• Good understanding of the business and of the sales mission and roles
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationship with clients (mainly back office)
• Team player, able to work with many different functions and people
• Organization and rigor
• Fluent in English
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and 2 years technical degree or equivalent required
5/40, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.