- 188495 - Software Engineer
- Up to $51.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 2 for an opening in Herndon, VA.
• Participate in engineering control system development tasks including preliminary design, design, integration and formal testing.
• Full software life cycle application development, use of waterfall, spiral or agile methods.
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Software modeling and simulation
• Front end graphical user interface design
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability & automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Integrate software with new and existing systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Maintain standards compliance
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.