- 188559 - Welder Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $35 to $36.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Welder Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
Assemble large and small mechanical and electrical assemblies – includes both bench top component and module assembly. Work involves an equal amount of electrical and mechanical assembly. Perform MIG & TIG welding as needed.
• Have 2-3 years experience performing MIG & TIG welding with steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
• Have 2-3 years experience electromechanical assembly experience
• Familiar with common mechanical and electrical tools
• Test equipment (calipers and volt/ohm meter, etc)
• Proficient in circuit board soldering techniques (candidates will receive specific soldering training/certification for this assignment)
• Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
• Able to communicate clearly in English
• Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical diagrams and electrical schematics
• Forklift operation experience a plus (not required)
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.