- 188566 - Logistics Representative 3
- 9 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistics Representative 3 located in Meridian, MS.
Researches, identifies and resolves customer supply support system inventory discrepancies. Investigates total platform vehicle demand management, replenishment and electronic data systems. Monitors logistics system performance. Solicits customer feedback and takes action to improve satisfaction with company services. Manages field office resources.
The contractor shall provide a Logistics Support Representative (LSR) on site at Vertex Aerospace, in Madison, MS. to assist with the support of the T-45 Aircraft for the US Navy. The LSR will provide logistics support capability required to maintain the T-45 aircraft, components, and associated equipment as well as on-the-spot advice to the maintenance and supply personnel to resolve logistical problems incident to operations, troubleshooting, and general practices associated with the equipment. The LSR will coordinate with the Field Service Representatives as necessary to facilitate timely support to the T-45 fleet and the CLS provider. The LSR will report twice monthly to the Client within the FSR report.
1. The LSR is required to have significant current and directly related experience with, and knowledge of, the Client processes.
2. Work directly with the Client to ensure Vertex RFQs are processed expeditiously and returned to Vertex with accurate validity dates.
3. Provide updated/actual Lead Times, Turn Around Times, and Estimated Delivery Dates, rather than estimated or historical information.
4. Provide timely technical support on inactive parts, part number changes, part configuration, and superseded part issues.
5. Identify items that require funding over and above the purchase price (tooling issues, design issues, non-recurring costs, etc.). Identify the issue and provide options for resolution.
6. Play a key role assisting in identifying and expediting Boeing materials that create shortage situations including AOGs and AWP issues.
6. Identify to Vertex any issues associated with material planning, stocking, ordering, etc. that cause delays or inefficiencies with the Client's ability to provide support to Vertex Aerospace is support of the T-45 platform.
7.Provide Vertex with weekly delivery and RFQ status updates.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
7:00 AM -3:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Travel Comments: possibly travel once every 3 months within US.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.