- 188669 - Software Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $75 to $85.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
• Expertise in C# development
• Proficient with configuration management tools such as GIT or Perforce
• Proficient with languages such as Python, Perl
• Experience integrating with target hardware
• Self-starter able to rapidly learn the SW application
• Experienced working in a DOD development environment, Agile and DevOps a plus
• Excellent software development practices; this position involves analysis, design, implementation, testing, artifact collection and documentation
• Knowledge of embedded systems/programs concepts helpful
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience with emphasis in embedded realtime software engineering.
• Experience with DOORS, DOD product lifecycle management processes, knowledge of software methodologies such as Structured Analysis/Design and/or Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Agile/SCRUM are beneficial.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
Accredited Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a Technical Discipline such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, EE, or Math.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.