- 188698 - Test Engineer II
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $35 to $48.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Engineer II for an opening in Sylmar, CA.
Maintain and update automated test equipment using LabVIEW and National Instruments Hardware. Support production by testing and troubleshooting R&O electronic circuit cards and assemblies. Submit concise failure reports identifying specific parts and procedures required to return the hardware to service.
• Write and update LabVIEW automated test code.
• Troubleshoot automated test systems that use National Instruments PXI Hardware as well as other modular and custom electronic components.
• Test and troubleshoot analog/digital mixed signal circuits.
• Write failure reports on tested R&O hardware identifying specific parts and procedures required to return the hardware to service.
• Work with production supervisors and testers to help evaluate and repair customer owned electronic hardware.
• Must be able to form collaborative relationships to achieve organizational goals.
• This is not a supervisory role.
• Strong computer aptitude
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Capability to create and troubleshoot code in LabVIEW
• Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot electrical circuits
• Experience with standard electronic test equipment and performing tests
• Capability to work and solve problems independently.
• Recent experience with LabVIEW and National Instruments hardware required.
• Experience with analog and digital circuit troubleshooting required.
Accredited BS Degree in Electrical Engineering required
9/80, 7am - 5pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.