- 188799 - Systems Administrator 3
- Up to $68.00 DOE
- 3 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Administrator 3 for an opportunity in Eagan, MN.
• Document the functions and non-functional requirements of the current system.
• Document the functional and non-functional new requirements to the system.
• Define the acceptance criteria for each requirement.
You will receive inputs from the customer and manager that include data, use-case scenarios, and will have access to support teams and business functional groups for interviews and working groups.
The expectation is that these inputs will be combined to produce conceptual and technical requirements and design sufficient to define and sequence activities, estimate resources and durations, and develop a schedule for the detailed design, build, test, and implementation of the technology solution.
Once delivered the manager or his designee(s) have sign-off authority on the accuracy and completeness of final deliverables. A Solutions Architect shall review and verify that the ITSA Architecture Assessment document is sufficient to the business need and conforms to company IT standards.
There will be two main tasks to this project:
• Analyze and understand the technical aspects of systems including functionality, COBOL programs, jobs, databases and interfaces in preparation for development for the reorg changes. You will obtain technical knowledge to perform code changes to the system. You should be technically prepared to make the code changes in the systems for the reorg requirements
• After analysis you will develop, test, document and implement code changes to the system based on the reorg requirements. Successful completion will be the implementation of the code changes successfully deployed to production and the system is fully compliant with the reorganization structure.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience, additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
• Candidates must have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards related to COBOL/DB2 System software installation and management.
• Demonstrate the skill and ability to independently perform system software installation and maintenance; software failure diagnosis and repair
• Ability to document functional and non-functional requirements of systems.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.