- 189084 - Industrial Engineer
- SC-South Carolina
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Industrial Engineer for an opening in Greenville, SC.
The Industrial Engineer (IE) role will be a Sustainment IE that analyzes sequence of operations, work flow, and manpower loading to improve efficiencies for Sustainment aircraft, mainly C-130s and F-16s, as well as possible stretch assignments at our Greenville Site Operations. Currently looking for an IE in each of the following areas:
- Backshop/Paint areas
- Base wide manpower analyst
Other responsibilities include:
• Studies and completes data analysis pertaining to sustainment performance, cost control, cost reduction, and other related production systems using tools like Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote, Project, or data analysis tools.
• On the basis of these studies, monitors the development and implementation changes to sustainment workflow, manpower changes, or changes to the schedule.
• Develops detailed work plans in collaboration with Operations Leadership team.
• Establishes methods for maximum utilization of sustainment personnel. Facilitates continuous improvement activities and other projects as required.
Desired skill would be experience with aviation crew planning and/or experience with SAP and Tableau
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
4/10, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.