- 189217 - Database Administrator 1
- Saint Augustine
- $32.21 to $40.26 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Database Administrator 1 for an opportunity in Saint Augustine, FL.
• Design database tools to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
• Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
• Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
• Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems.
• Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience; High School Diploma and 7 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 3 years of experience writing SQL queries.
• 3 years of experience working with MS Office Suite, specifically Access, Outlook, Excel, and Project.
• Technical skills in data management systems such as SAP and Teamcenter.
• Experience with help desk support and troubleshooting.
• Experience with programming languages (e.g., T-SQL, PL-SQL, and. VBA).
Bachelors Degree. See requirements.
School must be accredited.
4/10 workweek. Program operates on a 4X10 schedule (10 hour days) Monday-Thursday.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.