- 189381 - Quality Systems Specialist 2
- Oklahoma City
- 9.5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Systems Specialist 2 for an opening in Oklahoma City, OK.
Assists in review of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements to prepare quality assurance plans and tests for hardware and software products, processes and services. Maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed using established procedures. Collects and verifies data to support the identification of root cause routine problems. Provides ideas and concepts for corrective action development. Supports quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers'' ability to meet program quality requirements. Assists with hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements. Documents audit results in standard formats. Compiles data and provides recommendations for material review disposition. Works under general supervision.
• Experience of one working with inventory in manufacturing environment
• Experience with the following software programs: Windows office suite, ERPLN, REDARS SAPone.
• Ability to read Blueprints
• Computer Literate
• A&P rating
• Basic inspection technique
- Minimum level of education required is a High School Diploma. Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.