- 189444 - Counter Intelligence Analyst
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Counter Intelligence Analyst for an opening in Alexandra, VA.
The candidate will provide comprehensive analytic assessments and recommendations on the integration of CI activities in support of the Organization mission and objectives. This will be accomplished primarily through finished intelligence products and external engagements throughout the Intelligence Community.
The candidate will provide subject matter expertise to prioritize topics of interest, and will conduct research to support development of appropriate reports, database development, or other activities to meet Government customer needs. The candidate will develop plans, policy, and mechanisms for monitoring program progress and problem solving with stakeholders.
Identify and manage internal and external all-source Military Operations, including both analytical and collection requirements from across the Military Operations community. Reports to the Survey Analysis Center Chief. May work alone or with DoD civilians and military personnel. Performs a variety of activities in one or more of the following and/or related areas: interfaces with other offices and agencies to ensure timely and effective completion of tasks, identifies requirements and tasks them to the appropriate collection elements, verifies that responses meet requirements, compiles the daily activities report and distributes, coordinates with the specified targets- webmaster to verify reporting data is posted to the web portal, coordinates with operations centers and operational leads to support missions.
Possess an understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the Military Decision Making Process.
- Must have graduated from one of the following Military Training Courses:
- Army: 35L Course (or Military Department/ IC equivalent), or
351L Course (or Military Department/ IC equivalent), or
Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Air Force: Basic Special Investigators Course (BSICC), U.S., or
Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor.
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training
Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
- Possess strong oral and written communication and negotiating skills, presenting and advocating for analytic methodologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to write in a clear, concise manner, targeted at senior leader communication.
- Possess familiarity with various Intelligence Community software and systems.
- Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
- Possess strong personal communication skills, to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
- Possess former CI-SCRM experience.
Level 4: BS+11 YRS or MS+9 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.