- 189464 - Body Processor
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Body Processor for an opening in Tempe, AZ.
To utilize various manual and automated equipment to build Tube Components. Load and unload Tube Components from processing equipment. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time to include walking up to 2 miles per day within the department.
• Close attention to detail and quality
• Demonstrated problem solving techniques
• Clean Room Experience required
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork oriented
• Ability to work with little or no supervision if required
• Ability to make quality decisions quickly
9/80 work week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.