- 189469 - Systems Engineer
- Up to $60.00 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in Arlington, TX.
As a Systems Engineer at you are part of the program team which strives to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations. Systems Engineers are responsible for the system concept, architecture, and design
Strong interpersonal, facilitation, problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities with the ability to resolve conflicting priorities
• Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) to technical and non-technical personnel
• Ability to effectively plan and organize projects and manage priorities
• Design/develop system architectures, define key capabilities and performance requirements
• Ensure requirements are met and evaluate performance measures
• Perform system and subsystem integration, technical risk assessment, technical planning, verification and validation, and supportability analyses
• Understand and implement systems engineering processes on programs and projects.
• Create and update essential engineering documents including specifications, reports, plans, technical memos, and presentations
• Coordinate with other functional engineers to develop and test products, resolve compatibility and interface problems with other subsystems
• Provide timely production support and problem resolution
• Demonstrated capability in the following areas:
o Requirements management, allocation and flow down
o Front-end concept development for new products
o System-level requirements verification including analysis, testing & demonstration
Flexibility to support occasional overtime, weekend work, shift work and site travel (CONUS)
• General computer skills including use of Microsoft Office products
Familiarity with aircraft avionics 1553 protocol and simulator experience
• Experience working in a production environment
• Knowledge of different testing methodologies (e.g., White/Gray/Black box testing)
• Military Experience
• Experience with Flight Simulation and/or Radar Systems
• B.S. Degree in engineering or physical science, or equivalent
• A minimum of 8 years Systems engineering experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.