- 189470 - IT Customer Service Support
- Up to $22.50 DOE
- 5 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a IT Customer Service Associate for an opening in Plano, TX.
The IT Customer Service Support will be responsible for providing overall technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software, to end-users via phone, remote access, and desk side support. Under supervision, the Assoc will respond to queries, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions. The candidate will work with other team members to meet deadlines and provide status. The candidate must have the ability to resolve end user problems quickly. The candidate must have excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), must manage time effectively and have strong organizational skills. The candidate must also have the ability and judgment to escalate support requests if necessary, as part of the Information Technology team.
• Evaluate and prioritize incoming ticket requests for assistance, update tickets with accurate and timely status
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware/software, which includes the set- up of new equipment
• Create/update documentation of Standard Operation Procedures for the IT Department and in support of end users
• Work with other team members and status management to meet departmental performance goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Advanced Windows 10 knowledge and experience to include administration and troublehooting
• Experience installing and configuring PCs and printers
"• Proficient with MS Office 2016-O365
• Working knowledge and experience with LAN and WAN technologies (TCP/IP addressing, routing, VLAN, switching, DHCP, DNS)"
• Interpersonal skills necessary to assist and train others in computer systems
• Strong aptitude in OS repairs, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting
• The flexibility to stay late, come in early, or work on the weekend as needed to support users and projects
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with little assistance.
• A+/Microsoft Certifications preferred
• Minimum two years of relevant experience or equivalent work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT). A related technical degree may be considered
9/80 work week
7:00 - 4:00
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.