- 189486 - Engineer Digital 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $93.51 to $116.89 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities for this role include collaboration with systems engineering, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers and other electrical engineers to perform design trades, requirements flow down, generate interconnection drawings, perform electrical analysis, perform I&T with verification engineering support and ultimately deliver designed electrical board/unit. The qualified candidate will be an experienced digital design engineer who will complete the digital board design and development for applications in signal processing, network routing and switching, or embedded processors for space applications. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Conceptual Design
• Circuit Design
• Architecture Development
• Schematic Development
• Worst Case Analysis
• Brassboard/Engineering Model production
• Board/Unit Integration & Test
- Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in a STEM field with a minimum of 12-15 years of experience; OR 10 years of experience with a Masters (MS) degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in hardware design/development or production
- 15 years of experience developing Electronics for spacecraft applications
- Digital or Mixed signal unit, slice, board, and/or ASIC/FPGA design and development experience
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or other Engineering field
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.