- 189495 - Engineer Digital 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $93.51 to $116.89 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
Experienced FPGA (VHDL) Designer, responsibility include:
• Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for FPGA development.
• Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
• Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
• Prepare detailed design documentation
• HDL coding, logical equivalency checking, static timing analysis, CDC, linting
• Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use.
• Integration of third-party IP
• Create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch, utilizing Object Oriented Programming concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
• Develop Functional Coverage Models and closing Code Coverage
• Experience in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
• Experience in Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
• Work experience writing architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
• Work experience performing RTL synthesis.
• Work experience performing Static Timing Analysis and correcting timing violations.
• Work experience creating a self-checking simulation test benches from scratch.
• Familiar with Xilinx Vivado or Microsemi Libero
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.