- 189509 - Manufacturing Technician 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $14.14 to $17.67 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Manufacturing Technician 2's for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
RF Cable Technician 2:
- Precision assembly of RF cable components including forming, soldering, connectorizing and test
- Ability to perform processes under microscope
- Work from drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions,
operations work sheets and company specifications procedures.
- Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives.
- Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Check work for completeness and accuracy.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
• HS diploma or equivalent (education will be verified)
* Ability to read, solve basic math and complete measurements
* Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 25 lbs.
* Experience in assembly operations, and familiarity with shop routines
* Experience in interpreting shop math, blueprints, electronic data, specifications, manuals, operations work sheets and verbal instructions.
* Experience with RF cable assembly and test
High school diploma/GED
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.