- 189614 - Digital Marketing Specialist
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
• Delivery of ongoing reporting and campaign analysis leveraging Adobe Analytics, Power BI and others.
•Look for innovation in digital, present and sell-in ideas and drive for execution.
• Work closely with Global and Regional Market Development Managers to support all digital programs in a global scale.
• Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing channels and processes across multiple areas of business.
• Create and curate digital marketing content needed to help drive awareness, demand, and conversion of Sample Prep products.
•Work with internal and external account lead(s) to learn, share and implement best-in-class digital marketing campaigns.
• Conduct throughout audience analyses creating, curating and managing vertical, retargeting and look alike audiences across division and other business units.
• Assist with invoice and budget management and other related financial tasks for end of fiscal period/quarter.
• Regularly conduct benchmark analysis and prepare reports for business partners.
•May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
•Travel might be required (Up to 10%).
• 2-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position.
• Strong understanding of all digital channels, best practices and ability to implement those.
•Exceptional communication skills (presentation, email, conference calls, etc.).
• Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business and capable of turning into reports and presentations.
•Strong business acumen and customer focus.
• Fluency in Mandarin a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.