- 189640 - Equipment Maintenance Tech
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Equipment Maintenance Tech for an opening in Tempe, AZ.
• Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulics, refrigeration, N/C repair and/ or machine tool rebuilding.
• Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment. Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
• Diagnoses equipment failures.
• Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned..
• Ability to effectively establish rapport and develop effective relationships.
• Requires concentrated attention and a high degree of skill and accuracy.
• Previous Aerospace/Defense industry experience desired
• Basic computer skills, Excel, and ability to generate needed Excel reports
• Working knowledge of test/repair technology in area (s) of speciality and engineering principles
• handling of average weight materials, small tools or operating light weight equipment.
• Safety and Lock out tag out procedures
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Associates Degree or equivalent in Electronics- desired
2B (Thu-Sat EOW 6pm to 6:30am)
If other: Compressed WW; Alternating Wed, Thursday thru Saturday; 6pm to 6:30am
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.